Pls let me go invisible on my Friend list!

Please, it's just some basic feature.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2024, 7:03:24 PM
Yeah, I get it. I kinda wish for something like you can appear invisible to people you are not mutual friends with.

Been plying heavy since 2016 and a lot of people have added me, be it from offering free map completions or rotas in 820 or 4040 or whatever else. I get a lot of PM's for people asking if I can set them up with some leveling gear, and probably 19 outta 20 times, I have no idea who they are. They are someone that added me that I never added back, and now most likely they don't even know why I'm on their friend list.

I think most people assume since I'm appearing online, that I accepted their friend request, but that's not how this game works, you can just add anyone and then you're able to see what they're doing.

Sure, you could always do /whois but that is a smidge more advanced and kinda don't mind that.

Anyway, giving this a +1, just wanted to give my reasons behind it though.

Edit: Used wrong form of they're because I'm an idiot :D
Last edited by sumfight on Mar 10, 2024, 5:41:40 PM
"
sumfight wrote:
Yeah, I get it. I kinda wish for something like you can appear invisible to people you are not mutual friends with.

Been plying heavy since 2016 and a lot of people have added me, be it from offering free map completions or rotas in 820 or 4040 or whatever else. I get a lot of PM's for people asking if I can set them up with some leveling gear, and probably 19 outta 20 times, I have no idea who they are. They are someone that added me that I never added back, and now most likely they don't even know why I'm on their friend list.

I think most people assume since I'm appearing online, that I accepted their friend request, but that's not how this game works, you can just add anyone and then you're able to see what their doing.

Sure, you could always do /whois but that is a smidge more advanced and kinda don't mind that.

Anyway, giving this a +1, just wanted to give my reasons behind it though.

Good thing I play SSF. Didn't know you can add someone without them adding you and constantly monitor their status. Sounds interesting from a GDPR-perspective *smirk*.
Whenever I receive a whisper such as "hey, remember me from 4 years ago? can you help me beat this boss on standard?" I pray for this feature. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info