Core League Content

i really like the changes made to expedition, because you get the choice between min/max and efficency and just overall a very different way of playing the mechanic in maps.
And what i hope for is more big nodes that change the way content plays out.

- lets use ritual as an example where i could take a node that makes it so everything killed in the map will scale up to 1 huge ritual (meaning you can start it at any time on either of the 4 normal spots.circle around it could get bigger with more monsters killed maybe? obviously you cant get splinters or use ritual vessels, because that would be to crazy but just something that changes how the mechanic is played.

- or a new note that instead of having for example the ritual type FOUL for the whole map, now has a 2. type. so it should result in more difficulty but you also get like 1.5 items in the shops, or you get more rerolls.

- another node you could do is something similiar to crucible. where you scale the powerlevel of monsters from extra 0-100% by holding down a button or whatever before doing your first ritual. and maybe it scales the shop rewards with each 20% with extra items for example

! im not saying my ideas are good/bad, but its more about beeing able to play content we have as core in many different ways or more suited to your build/preference.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2024, 1:44:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info