Can we improve Standard Stash buying

Repeating post because i feel like the change would improve the standard experience for anyone who is still playing it. Hello long time Standard player here, i would like to point out the problem with buying stash tabs with intention of Standard league. Currently whenever you buy a extra stash tabs your remove-only stash tabs will become a permanent ones on Standard league, i know it's intended mechanic that people wanted GGG to introduce but it would be nice for GGG to add option while buying stash tabs to choose if you want to convert remove-only stash tabs into permanent ones or add a fresh ones.

Whenever i run out of space in stash tabs in Standard league and i feel like buying extra stash tabs it feels like it's not worth since i would end up with "new" stash tabs chosen from one of filled remove-only stash tabs, without a space. It feels like i'm limited to a number of stash tabs only because i enjoy both playing temporary leagues and standard permanent league.

My idea would be to have a button while buying stash tabs that would allow to switch between upgrading remove-only tabs or adding a new ones on Standard league. Elementarily the option would be set to upgrading remove-only tabs to permanent ones and you would have to switch it to adding new ones manually.

Currently for me i feel like buying new stash tabs with intention of extra space for Standard league is waste of money, the option mentined above would not make any change for the players that wants to upgrade remove-only stash tabs to permanent ones and i can for sure tell that a lot of people that are feeling similar to me that are playing actively on Standard league and are running out of space would appreciate the feature.

Buying tabs and deleting/vendoring the items i want to keep in my remove-only stash tabs is not a solution to the problem. The solution i provided above would not create any negative experience for the current players that focus on temporary leagues but provide solution for the players focused on standard league experience.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2024, 12:57:58 PM
I have been asking for this for literally 4 or 5 years

Ironically one of the main reasons I don't buy stash tabs anymore is this. I would literally spend more money on the game for more new tabs but it wont let me lmfao.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I agree, a change/upgrade would be very much appreciated.

It was made like this a long time ago, based on the feedback of some players, but I believe in current year this functionality is obsolete, because wealth acquisition is more advantageous in temporarly leagues than in standard because of the better economy, so a lot of items are being transferred to standard, and it is not realistic to buy so many stash tabs to fit everything.

Thoughtful players who sort their items before merge can make advantage of the remove-only stash tabs, keeping stock of often hard to find materials on standard, but buying new tabs in a scenario like this is a nightmare if the intention is to actually acquire empty stash space, and not just satisfy the requirement of an outdated design.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I and many others that play standard, although fewer in numbers, 100% agree with this post. Please consider this as a change in the future <3
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Mar 8, 2024, 6:23:58 AM
Agreed - Often plays Standard
"
Overlain wrote:
i know it's intended mechanic that people wanted GGG to introduce

it isnt something any meaningful amount of people wanted, its a mechanic they introduced to make more money knowing that players would hate it and then gaslit everyone claiming it was an improvement to functionality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info