Heist rewards are terrible

Too many useless cheap replicas like bloodplay stiletto or replica leerkmask, sometimes duplicated in the same room, not enough currency rewards and when you get them are small like 17 scouring orbs or 17 orbs of binding, I have been heisting every league since I started playing included this one, I got a divine orb on 2 occasions from the rewards rooms, also occasionally you find tailoring or tempering orbs (which is good) but thats about the only good rewards you can aspire to get, very very very rarely you find a usefull replica and I personally have never seen any of those fancy amulet whose extorsionate price is also ridiculous but thats another matter...

Heist used to be a good grinding mechanic but right now, all your time spent there can only be measured in stacked decks and not much more, what have you done? this used to be good now it feels like a waste of time
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2024, 3:36:08 AM
Heist is terrible because it doesnt get anything from omega loot explosions from Affliction. The moment we will get some league mechanic tha t is separa te and doesnt make other content much better, it will again be one of better ways of making money.
heist is not worth running anymore unless you want a simplex amulet/helix ring but the drop rate of those is so low that you might as well not even try unless you are willing to spend 24/7 in heist
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 6, 2024, 1:31:07 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
heist is not worth running anymore unless you want a simplex amulet/helix ring but the drop rate of those is so low that you might as well not even try unless you are willing to spend 24/7 in heist

Thats exactly what I mean, rewards should be looked at again, I think is lazy programming that we are getting 3 replica advanced fortress in one single room, and after hundreds and hundreds of blueprints not a single ring or amulet, it feels like the drop rate of things was just thrown there without calibrating like if it was some popcorn that you throw to the chickens
Heist will be in a lot better place once affliction juicing isn't a thing.
"
Sulena wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Thats exactly what I mean, rewards should be looked at again, I think is lazy programming that we are getting 3 replica advanced fortress in one single room, and after hundreds and hundreds of blueprints not a single ring or amulet, it feels like the drop rate of things was just thrown there without calibrating like if it was some popcorn that you throw to the chickens

100% agree, it was my favorite league and has been go-to in the past but every time I get the urge to go run a BP, I realize exactly why I haven't this league. My understanding as well is that there are more cards coming for the jewelry. I think they need to prevent the double spawning and add a mechanic that gives some fractional rate of iir/iiq to the chests, even if it is really tiny.
i ran heist pretty extensively at the start of this league and i can't say the rewards were bad.

I was routinely getting tailoring / tempering orbs and stacks of divine orbs. And a crap ton of stacked decks, this is the main source of currency for heist.

Normally 4 divine orb stack at a curio is a welcome sight, today we live in a dogshit MF league where currency is worthless, so you're not really happy to see a div or 2.
my experience with doing high level heists is a lot of replica blood-play stilletos and like 150 scouring orbs.

It feels bad.
It's a separate instance that you spend half your time running out of for all the regular heists and some of the BPs, it isn't wretched but it seems pretty C- every time I try to do it. Seeing the same replica leercast in 2 cases or something similar is usually the tipping point where I stop trying to make it work and leave. I think if they would just make the BPs less time consuming to identify it would solve a lot of problems, but I won't be holding my breath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info