Uber Eater/Exarch drop rates seem very rough

Finally got around to running extra invitations I had saved up for both bosses with the associated passives to make them uber. I got nothing, besides a couple of the shields and bows and a quarterstaff. This wasn't a big pile of invitations, 3 eater and 4 exarch, I rolled them to 80+ quant at least and 2 to 90% but.... dang, that's pretty bad, considering the amount of time it takes to get the invitations and getting a build to be able to do the ubers. Ran a bunch more in the past non-uber and actually picked up better loot, although nothing I could use. The forbidden jewels, which I assume are the point of it are random class anyway and seem to drop fairly rarely. I think these fights should at least drop a guaranteed flesh or flame for the ubers, you still have to run a bunch to get what you want. Please consider improving the drop pool. Thanks.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2024, 7:57:54 AM
If they did that they wouldn't be worth anything in sc trade after day 4-5.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
If they did that they wouldn't be worth anything in sc trade after day 4-5.
I guess, there were only a few that were worth a lot in sc, unfortunately one of the exact ones I needed that I ended up buying, couple juggy ones, mostly flesh, so I assume people farm more exarch for some reason, since eldritch currency also seemed to start pulling ahead in value for eater. I suppose they could toss something else into the drop pool, but I wouldn't even risk farming them if I were an HC player for the returns. Maybe throw in some awakened gems or something to sweeten the pot? It just seems like a big downer, I get better stuff from uber elder and the feared is great usually.
Bossing is pretty lucrative in hc. Its probably the most fun you can have in hc as well. If you juice maps in hc its only a matter of time before weirdly stacked rare mods 1 shot you. Bossing when you die its a skill issue.

You're assuming the economies are the same from hc to sc. Every item in hc holds value through the entire league. Prices go up around the 30 day-gauntlet time. Its nothing to get 10-15 divines for a dawnbreaker with a high phys taken as fire roll. and for someone wanting to make an uber shaper farmer they may want a 20% cold taken as fire shield. Watchers eyes are usually around 50d each if you get a phys taken as mod on them. purity of lightnings are cheaper but fire/ice/elements are all pretty much 50d minimum. If you can farm uber eater nimis was from 60d to 180d this league.

It is tragic that the boots from uber exarch aren't utilized more often.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
Bossing is pretty lucrative in hc. Its probably the most fun you can have in hc as well. If you juice maps in hc its only a matter of time before weirdly stacked rare mods 1 shot you. Bossing when you die its a skill issue.

You're assuming the economies are the same from hc to sc. Every item in hc holds value through the entire league. Prices go up around the 30 day-gauntlet time. Its nothing to get 10-15 divines for a dawnbreaker with a high phys taken as fire roll. and for someone wanting to make an uber shaper farmer they may want a 20% cold taken as fire shield. Watchers eyes are usually around 50d each if you get a phys taken as mod on them. purity of lightnings are cheaper but fire/ice/elements are all pretty much 50d minimum. If you can farm uber eater nimis was from 60d to 180d this league.

It is tragic that the boots from uber exarch aren't utilized more often.

I could see bossing making more sense there than mapping, I've died in maps without the foggiest idea what got me, or why, it's always pretty evident bossing. I don't have the desire or likely the skill to do HC, but sc had a lot of the flesh/flames for sale foiled, so depending on what they do with valdo's, that's yet another source of them. Dawns sold pretty high in sc too mid-league with good phys conversion corrupts, but that's also something that is pretty rare to nail. I was just looking at a champ build with those boots last night that looked really good actually, thinking about trying it out next league.
in 3.22 a phys taken as corrupt dawnbreaker was going for 2 mirrors in hctrade
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
in 3.22 a phys taken as corrupt dawnbreaker was going for 2 mirrors in hctrade
That's wild! I was looking at the HC builds on ninja and the market and saw literally one person with original sin and zero on the market. How much do those go for?
Mosh was farming them, they're 1-2 mirrors. i forget what he was selling them for. he was printing them for a few days.

There is also no issues with trade that sc experiences because the market doesnt have 100k people trading on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info