Please make switch between 2 atlas skills at least.. 3.24

Please make switch between 2 atlas skills at least..

it's annoying we do refund passives everytime , ,and I want really make 2 strategies at least in sametime and what about other characters, every character have different strategies..
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2024, 1:11:50 PM
People praised atlas tree when it first appeared, but tree is actually poor move, always was. And not just because of being account-wide. Now they cannot add/remove secondary content to maps without rebalancing the tree, and cannot add more types of content at all, because no space in the tree for it.

Current ultimatum hardly gives more rewards than metamorph did, but is a massive time hog to spend 10 rounds every time running from untargetable hazards and trying to get mobs running out of arena boundaries. In a game where you supposedly should choose your favorite content, atlas tree is only reducing content variance.
Idk about softcore trade cause theres a trillion people over there, but in hc trade ultimatum is pretty strong with respect to farming fertile catalysts. This is mostly because it takes 20 to do defiance of destiny. Idk if there will be as many on the market next league though. Mahuxotls is also really expensive and strong in hc. Ultimatum is fine except for trialmaster rarity could be bumped up from the tree or something.

I agree with op to an extent, I personally like having a bosser and a mapper and if you could toggle between 2 trees, with maybe 1/5 of the cost of the unmakings it would be nice. spending 50-60 to change the tree sucks esp if you're playing ssf.

It could also be gated behind a green feared invitation with the mod "only 1 player in area at a time" Kind of off topic but I think it should be a requirement for all watchstones to drop.

The atlas tree is awesome we could just use some versatility between chars.
The idea of juicing content via tree is cool, yes, but why does it have to be 1 inflexible tree? Make one smaller tree for every content type, available immediately, then it will be true freedom. Right now I cannot efficiently invest simultaneously in harvest, blight, alva, and legion because someone at GGG decided to bundle "left side" and "right side" different way. Gateway nodes are still inefficient, you waste points on travel nodes.
"
Echothesis wrote:
People praised atlas tree when it first appeared, but tree is actually poor move, always was. And not just because of being account-wide. Now they cannot add/remove secondary content to maps without rebalancing the tree, and cannot add more types of content at all, because no space in the tree for it.

Current ultimatum hardly gives more rewards than metamorph did, but is a massive time hog to spend 10 rounds every time running from untargetable hazards and trying to get mobs running out of arena boundaries. In a game where you supposedly should choose your favorite content, atlas tree is only reducing content variance.

imho it was praised because for the first time ever, players were given power to tailor their experience.

me personally i see it has a lot of potential just GGG wouldnt want it the way i would want it.

how i would want it?

my "dream tree" is we have a main tree with general bonuses for players to unlock.

then each and every extra mechanic has their own separate tree. the more you engage with the mechanic, the more experience you gain in that particular tree, you unlock points to allocate and improve/customize that particular extra mechanic.

you hate a mechanic? allocate a passive point to disable the mechanic.

also another point of contention i have with the atlas tree right now is, we're forced to allocate passive points to "fix" their extra mechanics.

a good example is alva incursions. it always feels bad when i m given 2 rooms my current room is high tiered but a desirable room is offered. if i choose the other room, its going to be tier 1 by default UNLESS i fix it via atlas.

the atlas tree gives GGG a good excuse to not make their extra mechanics meaningful/fun.
[Removed by Support]
I just want it to be tied to the character rather than one tree per league. Feels bad to get a second character to maps when all that growth is then skipped over for them.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
Idk about softcore trade cause theres a trillion people over there, but in hc trade ultimatum is pretty strong with respect to farming fertile catalysts. This is mostly because it takes 20 to do defiance of destiny. Idk if there will be as many on the market next league though. Mahuxotls is also really expensive and strong in hc. Ultimatum is fine except for trialmaster rarity could be bumped up from the tree or something.

I agree with op to an extent, I personally like having a bosser and a mapper and if you could toggle between 2 trees, with maybe 1/5 of the cost of the unmakings it would be nice. spending 50-60 to change the tree sucks esp if you're playing ssf.

It could also be gated behind a green feared invitation with the mod "only 1 player in area at a time" Kind of off topic but I think it should be a requirement for all watchstones to drop.

The atlas tree is awesome we could just use some versatility between chars.

Not entirely sure what you mean be "Green" invitation, but I'd rather do the feared than maven, because I hate the maven fight and over uber elder because farming the fragment sucks and in general because the drops are better. So, if you mean making the feared into the prerequisite for voidstones, I'd be all for it.
Like the green eater/exarch invitations. If you got one for feared after you witnessed all the bosses. Maybe as someone who isn't into juicing maps and only enjoys bossing I'm a bit biased. At least this should be how it works in hc. The version is called hardcore for a reason. I don't have issues finishing uber elder since my first farm on league start is to farm shaper/elder guards then farm the bosses.

To clarify I think everything that requires unlocking of atlas passive points through bosses and watchstones should all have to be done solo. No buying carries, but I'll digress since I'm a bit off topic here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info