Steamchord runes decorations are bugged! Useless.. impossible to use because..

They are bugged. In trailer they are loud... ingame they are 100times less quieter than anything! Meaning that anything in hideout is louder than these stupid notes..

That means that these runes are inaudible..

delirium weather, fire lightning, cold weather totem.. any wind decorations in this game makes these notes unable to hear.

These notes should be 5 times more louder.. So in terms od dB it should be +20dB.

Yes, check it... they are impossible to hear!

And weapon skill effects - anything is 100times louder.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2024, 8:57:14 PM
dummy tutorial for developers - How to test this bug easy:

1) put any skill in your weapon.. preferable leap slam.. and at least 3 more other skills. Non linked 1 socket is enough..

2) go to hideout..

3) put 10 or more chords decorations.

4) now adjust sound settings based on leap slam and other skills or tornado shot if you want to try bow... adjust sound volume until you can play maps with such volume!

5) now step on chords..keep walking on them...

6) wash your ears because you cant really hear anything.. or if your ears are superhuman you might hear some slight noise..

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME:
1) adjust volume based on chors first!
2) now use skills like leap slam, tornado shot or any other!
3) your ears will bleed and it will be insanely loud..

your fault! i dont take responsibility for your ear damage :)

Which sound setting slider are the chords associated with?
"
Jadian wrote:
Which sound setting slider are the chords associated with?

Sound effect volume slider. which means some ice crash can burst your ears if you adjust the slider based on chords!

If you adjust slider based on skills then the chords are inaudible.
I hope devs read this. I wanna use chords!
Last edited by webas on Jan 11, 2024, 7:19:33 AM
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
Does anyone know if this was ever fixed? I wanted to buy this pack solely for these, but knowing they are bugged to be too quiet makes me not want to waste money.
Its best to ask ggg support. Maybe it will work in poe2 as intended who knows. They make too much mtx and then they dont have time to fix stuff.
"
webas wrote:
Its best to ask ggg support. Maybe it will work in poe2 as intended who knows. They make too much mtx and then they dont have time to fix stuff.

So you have checked recently and they are still too quiet? Such a shame, I really want to buy these. GGG please fix!
"
plz wrote:
"
webas wrote:

So you have checked recently and they are still too quiet? Such a shame, I really want to buy these. GGG please fix!

The volume was adjusted in a hotfix here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3488047 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info