Arn's Anguish + Ralakesh's Impatience - Incredible interaction!

Hi all, while I was working on my own build I came across this and don't know if it is already known.
If not, here's a banger for you guys.

Unavailable

You can simply combine Arn's Anguish with Ralakesh.
Since Ralakesh no longer generates charges, you'll have to generate them yourself somehow
These are now turned into Brutal Charges

The incredible thing is now, thanks to Ralakesh's rework, you still retain the benefits of Endurance Charges at all times!
So you have BOTH charges.

Last bumped on Jan 6, 2024, 5:05:39 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm leaning towards this being a bug if you're correct. There is no way where you should be able to have Endurance charges using the belt. You have a minimum and maximum of 0, and every modifier that has you gain charges instead applies to Brutal charges. The boots only let you count as having maximum charges for modifiers that read "while at maximum endurance charges."
"
Aldonés wrote:
I'm leaning towards this being a bug if you're correct. There is no way where you should be able to have Endurance charges using the belt. You have a minimum and maximum of 0, and every modifier that has you gain charges instead applies to Brutal charges. The boots only let you count as having maximum charges for modifiers that read "while at maximum endurance charges."

Not a bug. Arn's Anguish specifies "Maximum brutal charges is equal to maximum endurance charges" so clearly maximum endurance charges is not zero.

And it also has been specified that the boots counted you as having all charges for both "while at maximum endurance charges" AND regular benefits from charges; you just don't have any charges, meaning you can't spend them.

So this interaction works as intended.
"
Aldonés wrote:

You dont get charges from the boots, you just count as having them for the purposes of the bonuses they give and charge scaling. Not a bug.
this is what every charge stacking build has been abusing since the league start bro, half the people are using gravens secret with inner conviction for this interaction
Last edited by auspexa on Jan 6, 2024, 5:06:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info