Low life omen crashing game

I'm currently playing a build that reserves most of my life. At the moment, I have 2 out of 2570 life remaining, as everything else is reserved.

I recently acquired the Omen of Death-dancing. This omen is supposed to trigger when the character reaches 25% life. During the map, it did not trigger.

However, upon completing the map and returning to my hideout, the game crashed. Subsequently, the Omen disappeared from my inventory, while all other items remained intact.

I vaguely recall acquiring a similar low-life omen earlier, which also led to a crash upon returning to the hideout.

My hypothesis is that upon returning to the hideout, the player is healed to full health, auras are then applied, causing the player's life to fall below 25%, triggering the low-life omen, and resulting in the game crashing, as the omen should not activate in the hideout.
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 8:26:09 PM
Same thing just happened to me as I'm playing with 99% of my life reserved.
Got the Omen and game crashed when I went back to hideout. After reopening the game, omen was gone from inventory.
Last edited by julianlazare on Dec 29, 2023, 5:34:21 AM
Same thing, any omen that triggers on low life causes me to crash when taking a portal back to hideout to stash it. When logging back in omen is gone as if it is consumed.
I made two topics this league about this, it's not even in the Known Issues ...
I think GGG simply doesn't even want to "fix it". It's not a big deal tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info