3.22.0 Hotfix 3

3.22.0 Hotfix 3

• The Amber Beads Ancestral Equipment Item now grants Regenerate 2% of Life per second (previously 6%). This value will still display as 6% on the item until a later client patch.
  • Chieftains and Warriors in The Trial of the Ancestors no longer regenerate 5% of their life per second when near their Ancestral Totems.
  • Fixed a bug where Triggerbots would not spawn in The Eye of Destiny.
  • Fixed four instance crashes.

Changes will apply in areas created after this hotfix was deployed.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2023, 12:30:27 PM
Someone over at GGG willing to check the 'Technical Support' section of this forum? I can hardly count the amount of threads from people having performance issues right now, but I can see ONE response from GGG in all those threads and all it says is that it's apparently "normal". How is none of that addressed in your TOTA Live-Update thread? How does that not make the list of things you are working on? There are countless people unable to play the game since your engine "upgrade" went live.

Guess we need a 10k computer now to play this game if you think that's normal? Hope it's not, otherwise I can't play PoE anymore on my mid-range rig. Man, and I was so looking forward to play this league. If only I had checked the forum a couple weeks ago. Would have saved me some time and disappointment atleast.

Cheers
Game still crashing, GGG 5 weeks end, new league start and do nothing for Mac users.
Still metal crash. Before engine patch it never happened. I can't end act1.
Almost 6000h in game, buy some extensions and now can't play.

In hideout

GPU memory 65-75%
GPU overload 98-100%

Crashed Thread: 42 Dispatch queue: com.Metal.CompletionQueueDispatch

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: UNKNOWN_0xD at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Codes: 0x000000000000000d, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process: exc handler [1112]

VM Region Info: 0 is not in any region. Bytes before following region: 4325662720
REGION TYPE START - END [ VSIZE] PRT/MAX SHRMOD REGION DETAIL
UNUSED SPACE AT START
--->
__TEXT 101d46000-1064aa000 [ 71.4M] r-x/r-x SM=COW ...OfExileClient

MacPro 5.1
6core Intel Xeon 3,33
16gb ram
GTX680 4Gb
MacOSX Monterey
Poe-Steam
So the most overtuned mechenic since archnemsis 2.0 and you buff it on day1?
Could always play Ruthless :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info