When are new supporter packs available on PlayStation store

Hi GGG,

I’m on PS5 in Australia and I still can’t access the new Supporter packs. Apparently they’re available on PC?
I’m keen to get the Disciple pack before the next stash tab sale as I missed out on the last sale waiting for the disciple pack to be added. I’m suffering with 4 stash tabs while I wait lol

The only packs in the PS store are the Enchanter, Lithomancer and Tormentor.
Link to screenshots of what I can see: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3gOd-9w-uDeoC_56CLszK7yfV6VWAqT

I was also confused about the upgrade path of these packs on console. I searched and found the answer but it doesn’t seem intuitive for all the new people looking at your game right now.
Ie how do I know how much each tier will cost. Is it the same amount each time?

Last bumped on Aug 12, 2023, 2:15:16 PM
Hey urGoh_theMystic! Unfortunately, we don't have a set date for the Trial of the Ancestors Supporter Packs on PlayStation. I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Console Announcements sub-forum for any further details. You can find the Console Announcements sub-forum here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/Console

In regards to your question about the upgrade system, using the upgrade system, you are able to contribute lower-tier packs in the same series as well as plain Point Packs purchased since the release of the Supporter Pack towards the value of the Supporter Pack. Doing this will reduce the cost of the Supporter Pack in exchange for only receiving the difference in pack contents.

For example, if you purchase the Tormentor Core Supporter Pack for $60 USD and one 100 Point Pack for $10 USD, you could later upgrade to the Hellfire Core Supporter Pack and contribute both of these past purchases towards it. This would make the upgrade cost only $30 USD and you would receive the Hellfire pack cosmetics as well as 300 points (as you had already received the remaining 700 points).

Please also note that a maximum of 80% of the value of a Supporter Pack can be contributed using the upgrade system. The final 20% of the cost of the pack must be paid when upgrading. I hope this information is helpful.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
Well I was going to purchase a pack but now, I think I'll just go play on PC instead.
How about some love for the PlayStation crowd? Also, what the hell is with the game locking up sometimes when loading areas. I never experienced this on PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info