Antagonists should be banned

Discuss. Or don't. Since i'm treated like the fly on the wall anyway. Go to your popular threads instead. Hah.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2023, 8:45:21 AM
"
Blubbey wrote:
Discuss. Or don't. Since i'm treated like the fly on the wall anyway. Go to your popular threads instead. Hah.

i really dont know who you are or what you've posted before.

coming in with zero knowledge of the context of this topic. its so general that i dont know where to begin.

seeing your tone, i feel like you're salty about something. i sincerely hope life treats you better.

cheers.
[Removed by Support]
Is this a philosophical thing? Your post is kind of antagonistic.
Back in the 80s Antagonistic behavior was the norm and we all survived it.
Now it is the invers, everything is protected and aseptic.

Trash me, I like it.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 27, 2023, 4:21:24 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
No, we didn't.
"
lolozori wrote:
Now it is the invers, everything is protected and aseptic.

Trash me, I like it.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Ps aseptic is good -- septic means "infected with harmful bacteria" and is almost objectively bad. Do not confuse antagonistic and harmful. Not all antagonism causes harm. But it *can* which is why we put that very term in the CoC to begin with. It has wiggle room, something the OP apparently did not realise in their demand for an absolute. Kind of impossible when the term was chosen precisely for its ambiguity and vagueness.

To quote possibly the dumbest or most brilliantly written Jedi line from Star Wars: only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Only. Lol. Jfc Lucas.

Anyway sure, antagonism was more much common in the 80s and my prolonged exposure to racism [Removed by Support] so yeah please don't speak for the 80s like your experience of it was the only one.
The name says it all.
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jul 27, 2023, 8:14:55 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Let me fill on that blank for you. The result of me being tormented for my race as a kid drove me to do something bad to someone else that almost got me expelled from primary/elementary school. I apologise for the graphic nature of the original post and will let you all get back to bashing things to death in wraeclast in all sorts of graphic ways.

The fucking irony.
The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Wow. Just wow.

Let me fill on that blank for you. The result of me being tormented for my race as a kid drove me to do something bad to someone else that almost got me expelled from primary/elementary school. I apologise for the graphic nature of the original post and will let you all get back to bashing things to death in wraeclast in all sorts of graphic ways.

The fucking irony.

When I mentioned The 80 I had not in mind such heavy subject and never though this was acceptable to begin with.

It never was and never will be but I also think 2023 is not very different about that than 1980 this is why I didn t even think about it.

I do prefer knowing who is an ass and who is not however so I am for letting people speak their mind.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

I apologise for the graphic nature of the original post and will let you all get back to bashing things to death in wraeclast in all sorts of graphic ways.

The fucking irony.

This was more what I had in mind about the 80s and what you could say compared to now.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info