Banned for third party software? WTF

Hello there

I recently started playing poe with my boyfriend and now i got banned from the game due to alleged "third party software" i have no idea how that could happen? Please help

Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 2:45:07 PM
Hi there,

Could you please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com to discuss this further?
i don't mind to intrude. But could we find out what software it was?

Considering the grey area of such tools, it would be nice to have a sticky of some sort with tools that are not allowed.

Lots of people see streamers use variety of tools/macros so it implies they are ok to use. often even old players I interact in g1 are not aware of the fact that GGG does not recognize any 3rd party tool/macro/script/hardware control software as compliant with ToS.

Lately I've been diving into the intricacies of game development, especially when it comes to website design and functionality. One resource I recently came across is Sloboda Studio, which offers top-notch web development services. Their experience can be invaluable to any gaming project, providing a smooth user experience and efficient backend support. If anyone here is thinking about expanding their game's online presence, this is definitely worth checking out.
Last edited by AnnaFrost2390 on Apr 25, 2024, 2:56:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info