I discovered the most powerful monster in PoE

All you have to do to encounter it is run a Niko memory with ghosts, activate a crucible to 100%, and then watch in horror as one of the mobs somehow spawns with quadruple possessions.

I was running a tanky 8000HP RF character. I popped a Vaal Molten shell and tried to shield charge out to break up the pack a little. The possessed eternal used one flickerstrike and I was nearly dead. The second one a moment later and it was over. I was already at 0% exp since I had just levelled last map so I went in for science again, and after clearing the rest of the map found that with just flasks up and no Molten shell it was still a oneshot.

I guess the game wanted to punish me for my hubris after spending the day laughing at juiced monsters buffed off every mob killed near them attacking me 60 times a second and my hp not moving. X)
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Last bumped on May 24, 2023, 9:50:29 AM
"
Avereth12 wrote:
All you have to do to encounter it is run a Niko memory with ghosts, activate a crucible to 100%, and then watch in horror as one of the mobs somehow spawns with quadruple possessions.

I was running a tanky 8000HP RF character. I popped a Vaal Molten shell and tried to shield charge out to break up the pack a little. The possessed eternal used one flickerstrike and I was nearly dead. The second one a moment later and it was over. I was already at 0% exp since I had just levelled last map so I went in for science again, and after clearing the rest of the map found that with just flasks up and no Molten shell it was still a oneshot.

I guess the game wanted to punish me for my hubris after spending the day laughing at juiced monsters buffed off every mob killed near them attacking me 60 times a second and my hp not moving. X)

Yeah Ghosts are actually the biggest mobs in the game when stacked. My pathfinder feels like a god till the wrong ghost says "you aint shit boy" and eats my flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info