Private Leagues... Can we have these feed into standard after the league ends? And/or group SSF?

Hey all.

I love path of exile and I've been playing since closed beta.

My favorite way to play the game is with friends, and recently I feel like we can't really do that anymore. The problem is that in trade league there is absolutely no reason to play and/or trade with your friends when the economy has all items available within days. The problem with Solo Self Found is that you literally cannot play and/or trade with your friends.

The good balance between these two is private leagues. You get the SSF experience but you get to do it with your friends. You can play together and trade amongst each other (but not outside of your group, aka the private league). However, in a private league your characters don't go to standard afterwards, so they are basically lost forever unless you extend your private league.

To GGG team members: Is there anything in the PoE roadmap for making play with a group of friends possible with the potential of your characters going to standard league after the league ends (so you don't lose everything you've done)?

What do other people think about this? Any "playing with friends but not the entire economy" enjoyers out there?

Thanks!

UNCjer
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2023, 1:32:48 AM
nothing stopping you from only interreacting with friends if you want to
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
RitualMurder wrote:

Why does Hardcore exists ? Nothing stopping you to delete your character after your first death.

Why does SSF exists ? Nothing stopping you from not interacting with other players.

etc etc
Last edited by Fatkids on Apr 29, 2023, 1:09:25 PM
"
Fatkids wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

Why does Hardcore exists ? Nothing stopping you to delete your character after your first death.

Why does SSF exists ? Nothing stopping you from not interacting with other players.

etc etc

Exactly. Garbage take is garbage.

To OP; completely agree. But I'm willing to bet they know full well that the characters are essentially voided unless you pay a sub, and it's because GGG doesn't want you to not see all the overpriced mtx and get fomo when you just play with your friends.

The actual deficit of QoL in this game is insane.
"
RitualMurder wrote:

100% this. Private leagues are what they are and do not transfer. Play trade with friend if you feel the need.
I would definitely like characters in private leagues do be moved to standard at some point.
"
Fatkids wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

etc etc

agree
even when i play trade league its really only to play with my friends i dont really trade

hardcore i personally dont understand its just for streamers to post rip clips imo
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info