Somone explain to me how drop works? am i thinking this wrong

ok so can somone tell me if the way i think it works is right or wrong for example now in cemetery there are 2 brother cards one for divine one for exalt one they both have identical drop chance right? just like divine/exalt have identical so lets say a monster you are about to kill will drop brother divination card is it always 50/50 if its gonna be brother stash (exalt one) and brother gift (divine one) so in their system it dice roll if it ends up being exalt one or divine one? or the drop is seperate
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2023, 1:59:29 AM
not a single soul know this>?
as far as I understand the rng layers, the system would first have to roll, that there will be a divination card drop. Afterwards it rolls from all divination cards available on the place (which, in your case, includes the 2 brother's cards) which card will be dropped.

For the specific question of the relative drop rates for the 2 different brothers cards, we would need a word from GGG, or collect a big dataset (preferably a few hundred of those 2 cards dropped). Without one of those, we can just speculate.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Its probably separate as mobs can drop multiple rewards and each of those rewards has a possibility to be a div card. So I single mob could theoretically drop both cards from a single kill. Its just unlikely.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
not a single soul know this>?
you think the whole player base saw this topic within 4 hours? lol
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Only the devs know the exact answer, and they constantly tweak and change drop rates behind the scene between leagues and I'm willing to bet during leagues.

I see the logic that since we were told divines and exalts have had the same drop rate for awhile, that the div card should also have the same drop rate, but I personally doubt that.

Anyway unless GGG reads this (lol) and comments, no one here will have the answer.
Each item has a weight. And it has to be compared to what other items can drop. Some monster have limited drop tables. These weights are not public. Depending on how you roll you maps the outcome will be different. Some people run like 500 maps and then add them in a spreadsheet and there is also videos on YouTube. Just do a search and see what you can find.
"they both have identical drop chance right?"

No, they have VERY different drop chances, as do most div cards.

The more valuable, the rarer, thats it.

You can run 2,000 maps with no drop for The Apothecary, while getting 5,000 other div cards.

Welcome to the slot machine. Line up and pull the lever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info