3.20.1 Hotfix 2

3.20.1 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where the Additional Synthesis Modifiers on the Cortex Map were being unintentionally multiplied.
  • Fixed a bug with the Complete Cartography challenge not updating if a Voidstone was socketed using Control + Click.

You will need to enter a new instance of your hideout or area for the above fixes to apply.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2023, 6:21:38 AM
Fixed a bug where the Additional Synthesis Modifiers on the Cortex Map were being unintentionally multiplied.
Rip rewards?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
Hucuchill wrote:
Fixed a bug where the Additional Synthesis Modifiers on the Cortex Map were being unintentionally multiplied.
Rip rewards?

nah this is a ninja fix on Synthesis map mods that break every patch, making them potentially impossible to clear.

Here was the complaint
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/103u2s3/_/
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
"

nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
lindre002 wrote:
"
Hucuchill wrote:
Rip rewards?

nah this is a ninja fix on Synthesis map mods that break every patch, making them potentially impossible to clear.

Here was the complaint
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/103u2s3/_/

Oh sweet, that was my reddit thread. Can i take credit for bringing attention to this now? :D

Nah, i'm just happy its fixed. No more bricked cortex runs.
Fix the forbidden shako with predator and impending doom pls :(
Last edited by Maggiiee on Jan 6, 2023, 2:45:03 AM
nice now can you please also fix the insane dmg that the void pits do even if you have insane regen and all damage reduction in the world?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
harvest monster names still need work when you can't tell the difference between the white and super light blue text
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
harvest monster names still need work when you can't tell the difference between the white and super light blue text

They seem visible enough to me. Maybe it's your monitor.

Also it can be hard to see them if you are playing Last Epoch instead of PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info