Between Season Race 45: 12 Minute Solo BLAMT

This event has the Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiprojectiles, Turbo mods.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

I would like a 3 hour BLAMT again, want to make it farther than lvl 5 :D
You get a bow/wand on the first Hillock run as shadow/templar/duelist/mara and you win? Seriously if RNG wants to screw you, you may never enter town within the 12 minutes limit.
In my first blamt race i got to lvl 6 before dying. 12 min. is long enough, hardly anyone can get far anyways.
GGG should add BLAMT selection...with a warning of how hard it will be of course. soft(scrub)core/hardcore have the similar challenges but the mobs do the same damage. while normal and hardcore has its tough spots to overcome, but BLAMT takes it to another level. If GGG makes BLAMT a permanent hardcore league the same as the standard league, it would make it the toughest league ever created in POE. It would take years before someone is able to reach level 100.

BTW give the person a demigod's with 6L kaom's heart if he/she hits 100.
A blamt selection would actually be really good, gives a whole new edge of the game over to one side, i really agree with the above comment, a 6L kaoms to whoever reaches 100, infact create a new item (for someone who does reach 100) on it, better then kaoms (if possible)

But that would really be insanity at its finest, would be worth a test to see who can actually handle that mode.

As far as player-gear goes could anybody really survive end-game maps or even merciless on a blamt if you think about it.
I don't care what the world says.
I'll love you lauren for the rest of my life.
Fuck the haters.
Piety will simply fill the floor with dead bodies when going into dualwield-fire-form.

Nobody would even make it to Cruel - just my opinion.
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
So, I know what Blood Magic does, but what does Lethal and Ancestral do? Couldn't find them. Also, by multiprojectiles, it means that monsters shoot more projectiles right?
Blood Magic - blood magic

Lethal - 50% more dmg, add 50% fire/cold/lighting (almost everything 2 shoot you also freez, burn and shock at once)

Ancestral - totems everywhere

Multiprojectiles - monsters use gmp

Turbo mods - 60% faster movment, atacks and casting.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 16, 2013, 5:45:44 PM
Level 3, here I come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info