Lost instance

I was doing a loogbook and when I open a portal to go back to my hideout, the game crash and log me out of session, when I reload I lost all my portals, it is too much to say I lost so much things (lvl 85 logbook with 80% quantity), this is normal? it's very annoying if this usually happends
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2021, 2:44:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same here , but for me it's happening in maps
if the server kicked you and you lost the portals, the instance on the server has crashed.

nothing you can do, it happens rarely but if you can somehow reproduce the crashes, telling developers how to do it (what skill combo you used, what ingame action you did) is worth a posting here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 5, 2021, 5:20:47 AM
Game crashes and freezes. sometimes also logged me out. cant use port or run through maps without hard lag
"
Rhadzzz wrote:
Game crashes and freezes. sometimes also logged me out. cant use port or run through maps without hard lag

you need to find out if the lag comes from the server connection or to local client. go to the game settings and switch the network mode from "lockstep" to "predictive". if it still lags, it's your connection to the server which is faulty.

in this case choose another gameserver for testing. this forces your data packets to take a different route on the internet to ggg servers.

if the problems still persist, do a winMTR report to the ip address you find in poe's logfile at the very end and post it to pastebin.com and link it here.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info