Between Season Race 14: 2 Hour Lethal Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

Lethal's are just sooo fun. Moar Lethal! :D
I want in on this
Shitty doors in prison cause desynch :(

Was next to brutus and resynched into a pack of skells at sawbownes I wanted to skip.
Can't you slam those shitty doors open with a skills. I hate it if they are open on the client but closed on the server.

At last quiet decent solo play resulting in orange message.

I hate so many party events especially without prices everything should be solo and 4 party events not the reverse.
How the hell do kill brutus in this stuff???
That was so fun. I started 40 min late, I always just play for fun anyway. Listening to nugiyen's stream in the background. When I got to lvl 5-6 they start talking about how "highest templar is lvl 9 lol". Mostly I kept just taking it easy and staying alive but towards the end I ran to prison and farmed like a madman in there :).
Top 5, Lv25 each, top templar, lv12. Total chars past Lv3... 40.

Back to the 1 organized group and a couple dozen just testing stuff or wasting time it looks like. Maybe people will come back when desync is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info