Between Season Race 11: 150 Minute Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

All i can say is i LOVE the mixture of races... ALL OF THEM ARE AWSOME!!!!
I think 2.5 hours is the perfect timeline to race in the current content.
"The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph" are points anymore avaivable at season1?? pls answer me, i have 1 point away from 1st price and i would hate to wasted all my time brefious races if i cant get anymore poits
First season is over, you cannot get more points until season 2 in ten days time. I believe your points from season 1 are carried over in some or other capacity.
Love It!
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Tuomari wrote:
"The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph" are points anymore avaivable at season1?? pls answer me, i have 1 point away from 1st price and i would hate to wasted all my time brefious races if i cant get anymore poits

lol scrub
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
canzpl wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

lol scrub

what?
You really are one point short :-(
That sucks...
Season one is over. I don't think you will be able to grab that last point.
Season two starts the 20th or so though!
yay first demi :o didnt expect one solo in a party race guess it was really few people running :o

I got quiet lucky with my gear though :o especially finding wpn elemental dmg, leap and good gear >_>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info