How to get the Power and Endurance charge with the totem build?

When using passive "chance to gain power / endurance charge on kill", I don't get any chargers, because not me but the totems kill. "Get charges when you or your totems kill" is missing. How to get power and endurance charge in that case. Unfortunately, Power Charge On Critical Support is not working too ...
I'm trying to make my own bild. But unfortunately I don't play that long to cover everything in poe. I like to play totems, although I think they are less flexible than, for example, summoner. And there is no mod where, as for the summoner, we share everything with totems. I will test options with two curses (one where I put a mark to check if I will get an endurance charge)

Sorry for my English. It's not the best, but I hope you understood. Please give me some tips (I'd rather avoid using a unique bottle)
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2021, 4:28:39 AM
Hey,

Looking at your build the easiest way to generate power charges would be by using a power charge on critical support on a skill that you cast yourself and hits enemies. The power charge on critical also won't work when applied to a totem.

Looking at your build I can see you have a storm orb/hextouch/conductivity/increased duration. You could quite simply replace the increased duration with a power charge on critical hit support. Personally I prefer running ice spear for that purpose because it has insane crit chance but will require more casting that orb of storms.

The rule of thumb. I your totem does a certain action that would generate a charge it is discarded. So on hit/on kill/on crit from your arc totem won't work.

On hit/on crit etc from a skill that you cast yourself should.

Btw. This isn't in any guides because the item is new but a second option could be to switch your gear and increase how many minimum charges you have.

By using a viridi's veil helmet and a magic ring in your right ring slot you become hexproof so the curses applied to you don't do anything. You can use the +1 to minimum power charges on your two ring slots. Together with the skills on your tree this will push your minimum power charges to 7 which is plenty and you can ignore trying to generate them altogether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info