IIR IIQ builds

Looking at building character based around IIR/IIQ but am a bit indecisive of what i want to play. the biggest thing will be survivability due to being on hc.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
If you want to go full IIQ/IIR going melee is the best choice.

It's the only weapon that i know of with IIR.

Once the new melee support gems come out it will be much more viable.

And obviously i mean for farming purposes, if you want to progress through maps with an IIQ/IIR setup reaper's isn't good.

Actually, might even be great for maps because you can go full crit on melee since hits can't be evaded....

Better buy one soon, price is gonna sky rocket :)
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Mar 27, 2013, 3:25:30 PM
You know, I do want to know why there aren't any IIR or IIQ nodes on the skilldrasil.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
@Up x2 u can use that weapon whith all Not only Mele spells etc and IR is added.

@Down
That weapon is not Decent To The spells will be better than using It at all whithout Decent Spell Wep

Good Build whith IR IQ are Double Totems can whith IR/IQ Gear And Good Resi Farm Merci Piety whithout deaths but In hc not try this at all to Risky i think and Rly Need Decent Gear IR/IQ
Ign LilDeril
Last edited by Popis on Mar 27, 2013, 3:22:33 PM
"
Popis wrote:
@Up x2 u can use that weapon whith all Not only Mele spells etc and IR is added.
yeah but your spells are gonna be gimped if you dont have a decent caster weapon... If you're farming low level zones thats fine but if you're gonna IIQ farm it's best to do it in a zone lvl 50+
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Mar 27, 2013, 3:21:10 PM
Heres my IIQ setup. Still looking for 17-20% IIQ rings and amulet.

One ring to rule them all:

my MF build which could be improved quite a bit with better rings and perfect iir and iiq gems
106 quantity and 161 rarity
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
Last edited by FirefoxG on Mar 27, 2013, 3:48:18 PM
"
FirefoxG wrote:

my MF build which could be improved quite a bit with better rings and perfect iir and iiq gems
106 quantity and 161 rarity
for IIR (unique farming) have you tried wondertrap?
Reaper's pursuit is a mighty fine choice for weapon swap no matter how you choose to slay your foes.
Last edited by toazd on Mar 27, 2013, 4:13:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info