3.10.1d Hotfix

3.10.1d Hotfix:

• Fixed a rare bug where the client would repeatedly download an item filter.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2020, 8:41:09 AM
Found it
Explicits were looking funny after update

Fixed by restarting client
"
brzroman wrote:
Explicits were looking funny after update

Fixed by restarting client

this is a known bug, has existed for a longgggg time
What about sirus is in the clouds again while fighting him......it was good yesterday but now its all f up again.

this:Sirus Improvements
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now be more aware of where Deatomisation Storms are and will no longer cast his Meteor or Corridor skills if he is near one.
Last edited by FEIF81 on Apr 17, 2020, 6:30:42 PM
Stability is still garbage.
Crashing to desktop here when entering a pure breachstone with 5 other people. Ping and fps in hideout just prior to opening the portals was fine

Edit: Texas realm. Was also doing pure chayula stones yesterday with NO issues no crash no latency issues NOTHING. same realm.

Another breachstone and I noticed my ping going up to 1500+ once monsters started spawning. FPS dipped from 60 (artificial capped) to about 10-14, but latency prevented me from even moving for several seconds at a time. This happened for every breachstone after the first.

Lastly, and this is probably an old problem that wasn't addressed by the patch but may have been made worse; crashed to desktop in ulab during final Izaro fight. Not a lot of excessive adds. I run bane/contagion and have only a chaos golem.

win7 64, i7 920 @3.22 GHz, 16gb RAM, 2gb GDDR5, Hitachi 500gb SSD, multithreading on. All sounds in-game set to "false" in production_config.ini to reduce load. Low shadow and water graphics. Basically potato settings that let me run delirium juiced maps comfortably.

What gives?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Apr 17, 2020, 11:53:59 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
Crashing to desktop here when entering a pure breachstone with 5 other people. Ping and fps in hideout just prior to opening the portals was fine

Edit: Texas realm. Was also doing pure chayula stones yesterday with NO issues no crash no latency issues NOTHING. same realm.

Another breachstone and I noticed my ping going up to 1500+ once monsters started spawning. FPS dipped from 60 (artificial capped) to about 10-14, but latency prevented me from even moving for several seconds at a time. This happened for every breachstone after the first.

Lastly, and this is probably an old problem that wasn't addressed by the patch but may have been made worse; crashed to desktop in ulab during final Izaro fight. Not a lot of excessive adds. I run bane/contagion and have only a chaos golem.

win7 64, i7 920 @3.22 GHz, 16gb RAM, 2gb GDDR5, Hitachi 500gb SSD, multithreading on. All sounds in-game set to "false" in production_config.ini to reduce load. Low shadow and water graphics. Basically potato settings that let me run delirium juiced maps comfortably.

What gives?

stability, you can't map with ANYONE else. Your PC specs absolutely do not matter.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ice Lady (Veritania?) influenced maps are crashing and lagging worst than delirium. WTF? Unplayable, just died 3 times due to lags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info