[3.10 HC] Hollow Palm Totem Hiero: 1M+ dps / 9k+ ehp (Video)

As I occasionally do, I have decided to share this work in progress. It has been too much fun to keep to myself, and sometimes community feedback can improve a build for everyone.

Below are the current and projected POB via pastebin, a very short video of what the build did to poor uber-Izaro at level 75 (fight lasted approximately 3 seconds), and some brief leveling suggestions.

Please note that while POB will give an accurate tree, list of gear, and defensive stats, it will not yet show damage accurately for hollow palm. I calculate the overall dps as a bit in excess of 1M for single target, affected by mitigation of pure phys. Leveling 1-76 is an absolute breeze, and I have already taken a variation of the build into T16 maps with smooth clear and no issues other than pilot error.

Pastebins for POB
Spoiler

Current POB at 76: https://pastebin.com/LbYGgLQZ
Projected POB at 91: https://pastebin.com/vw4Qa4y6
Completed POB at 97: https://pastebin.com/KXZCqvC9

Please note that none of these actually shows the build's key unique--One with nothing small cluster jewel--which is socketed in the medium cluster jewel at the center left of the tree.

Video of 3 Second fight with Uber Izaro at lvl 75:

Leveling suggestions:
Spoiler

1-12 Level with Smite>Ancestral Call>Onslaught>maim>ruthless>added fire and ancestral protector>maim>ruthless>added fire (or whatever useful colors you have access to) Proceed directly to the Large cluster jewel socket on the left hand side of the tree past the armour nodes.

13: Socket your one with nothing jewel directly in that socket and take the hollow palm node. Remove your weapons and gloves. You won't be needing them ever again.

14-27: Proceed to constitution, taking the jewel socket along the way for your first fluid motion, grab discipline and training, Proceed to the node just before Ancestral Bond, but don't take it yet

28: Take ancestral bond. If you have a tabula, your links are now:
Chest: Ancestral Warchief>maim>melee phys>ruthless>added fire>faster attacks
4L: Ancestral Protector>Melee Phys>maim>culling strike
4l: Dash>Vaal Molten shell (2 empty)

Roughly 29-55: Proceed first directly to MOM. Then proceed along the tree in a straight line down to Panopticon, stopping to slot your second fluid motion and to grab the three mana keystones along the way. Acend when you are comfortable--usually around 30-35 and then 50-55. Take Pursuit of Faith, then Divine Guidance. Grab the two guard skill cooldown nodes just before adamant--they are good QOL for molten shell. At 31 sub in pulverise for added fire in your 6L. At 38 sub in Brutality for faster attacks in the 6L and brutality for maim in the 4L.

At approximately 56 or so, Save up four skill points and use a respec to insert your medium totem jewel in front of one with nothing. I highly recommend snaring spirits, the other keystone is a matter of taste/availability.

57-76: Fill out the rest of the tree in an order suiting your taste. For HC, I recommend prioritizing life and mana, trying for the optimal hiero ratio of mana <= 2/3(life). Add the additional dex conversion jewel sockets as you are comfortable. Take the marauder area nodes last. Merc Ascendancy is usually fine around 61-65, Uber should be easy by 75 as shown in the video. Personal preference is Sanctuary of thought, then ritual of awakening.

76-91 Fill out the projected tree with life and mana, finally taking Born to fight sometime in the process.

92-100 There are 9 remaining life nodes to take as a bonus.

Happy to respond to comments/questions in the thread. Hope some of you have a good time with it.

-Orion

Last edited by Orion72 on Apr 15, 2020, 1:58:05 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2020, 9:31:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info