Snek's untested stormbind hierophant MoM budget. 3.10

okay so this is an untested build and it probably sucks but stormbind is kind of fun so i'd thought i'd make a build around it. now i suck at making builds but i Think this one turned out pretty well. feel free to roast me lol.

it's only a couple of chaos budget about 31 chaos(tabula and 4 healthy mind)

i left certain items out for you to experiment with and obviously prioritize mana, Life and resistances.

https://pastebin.com/7pbXkf9K

Expensive: defiance cloak.about 65 chaos more if you need to link it!

optional:agnerods west staff. this gives me a huge damage boost but i'm not sure if its possible to get enough strenght. probably is considering i left out a few slots in the item section in pob for you to experiment with

i'm going to play this build myself see how it turns out, most likely shit!
but if you like untested builds from some schmoe you've never Heard of that go right ahead!

Hisssss~~
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2020, 5:05:29 PM
Im playing stormbind right now have a level 92 hiero,
some tips and tricks to make your build work.
* apepes rage is very good, you want the cast speed, mana cost increase, and flat damage(in the begining)
*doedre's malevolance is a very good item becaus it hepls you charge your runes faster.
*while you can have archmage in you link it is not a very good support, with about 13 cast per second you are looking at thousands of mana per second that is not sustainable.
* have two link setups one for stormbind and one for runeblast, the damage links that affect stormbind dont affect runeblast therfore not increasing its mana cost. have two stormbind gems in diffrent link setups, runeblast works great with arcanesurge,faster casting, infused channeling. you can now use the damage link stormbind to place the runes and charge them up with the supported runeblast.
*you can only have one health mind, i whould recommend geting a few feverd mind to increase the mana cost of runeblast.
*atziri's foible is a very good item and has the perfect stats for this build.
*i whould also recomend linking stormbind(damage links) with spell totem support, that way you can put down a totem and have it place runes while you charge them, it is a much smoother playstyle.
* i whould only recommend picking sancuary of thought if you have high enought increased mana cost, it slows down you rune charging time by half. (you might pick it if you are using doedre's malevolance since that flat +50 is not affected by the less mana cost)
if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by Ofoga32 on Mar 23, 2020, 4:46:57 PM
"
Ofoga32 wrote:
Im playing stormbind right now have a level 92 hiero,
some tips and tricks to make your build work.
* apepes rage is very good, you want the cast speed, mana cost increase, and flat damage(in the begining)
*doedre's malevolance is a very good item becaus it hepls you charge your runes faster.
*while you can have archmage in you link it is not a very good support, with about 13 cast per second you are looking at thousands of mana per second that is not sustainable.
* have two link setups one for stormbind and one for runeblast, the damage links that affect stormbind dont affect runeblast therfore not increasing its mana cost. have two stormbind gems in diffrent link setups, runeblast works great with arcanesurge,faster casting, infused channeling. you can now use the damage link stormbind to place the runes and charge them up with the supported runeblast.
*you can only have one health mind, i whould recommend geting a few feverd mind to increase the mana cost of runeblast.
*atziri's foible is a very good item and has the perfect stats for this build.
*i whould also recomend linking stormbind(damage links) with spell totem support, that way you can put down a totem and have it place runes while you charge them, it is a much smoother playstyle.
* i whould only recommend picking sancuary of thought if you have high enought increased mana cost, it slows down you rune charging time by half. (you might pick it if you are using doedre's malevolance since that flat +50 is not affected by the less mana cost)
if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
oh this was very valuable information. thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info