Question about Doom Cast

*posted mistakenly in general class forums*

I just picked up Doom Cast and the two 25% passive skills just past it. I checked my spells and they aren't displaying an increased spell critical. I just reached level 16 and my spell critical chance is still showing as 5% on my firestorm. Is there a way to make sure this is working?
Open your character pannel (default c) and select the spell you want to know about.

There is a line somewhere which shows your critical chance with spells with the passives. The crit% on the skill gem never changes.

There is also other important information about your skills in there, like the increased damage% from crits and the like.
I can confirm Doom Cast is not updating the Crit Chance in the Character panel screen.

If it's working, it's not displaying...
Yep can confirm the same. i just reached Doom cast a short while ago, and the 60% bonus does not show up to spells, nor does it appear to work under tests.

Please can someone check into this.
It seems to be working properly for me, though I did get the skill with a Shadow.
i just specced into doom cast too, but i nearly never crit :S
im playing a shadow
dunno about doom cast butt the 60% isnt ur crit+60% its 60% of ur crit + ur crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info