Wanted feedback on my FP Hierophant build

https://pastebin.com/7PUz8FhL

So I wanted to do a tanky cheap boss killer for the new league. I'm completely open to using a different skill, I just really love freezing things. I wanted to leech both life and ES while using MoM and having over 12k EHP. I just worried about the damage - it seem really low. Just looking for any feedback and advice. Thank you!!!
Last edited by NovaShrike on Nov 20, 2019, 3:15:32 PM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2019, 4:02:18 AM
At a quick glance 90% of Freezing pulse builds are using totems. The minority of self cast builds that I see using the skill are using cold to fire with Elemental as extra chaos wands and eternity shroud/farrul's fur with trickster/assassin to push the damage to acceptable values for self cast. You probably need to use conversion shenanigans to push the damage but i'm not sure heirophant is the right ascendancy for this build.

Hierophant ball lightning life/es on hit build has been my most successful build this league in hardcore as it is very strong but I see you already have an es ball lightning build and were looking for something else. I personally think you would want to use a spell with an AoE tag on hierophant to utilize the 100% area of effect from ascendancy.

I had some success with glacial cascade mines heirophant using militant faith agnostic keystone and indigon to achieve ludicrous amounts of recovery and it deleted red elder in hardcore but eventually ripped with it. Build was a little light on mitigation and only had ~9k total pool but had the most regen of any build I have played and mines are really insane after the patch but play a little wierd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info