3.8.0b Patch Notes

3.8.0b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the client could crash when receiving a linked item in chat while loading into an area.

This has been deployed as a restartless client update. You will need to close and reopen your client to apply this patch.

Last bumped on Sep 8, 2019, 8:45:30 AM
will you fix the issue where you cannot use a movement skill with the second keybindings?
Except that the client doesn't detect the patch and won't download it. Can't login cause it's the wrong version.

Luckily i had copied the legion ggpk, so only have 5.5 gb to redownload.

X
"
sokratis12GR wrote:
will you fix the issue where you cannot use a movement skill with the second keybindings?

Uh, I just tested this with frostblink. Movement skill (Frostblink) worked just fine with Ctrl+W
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Sep 6, 2019, 6:46:32 PM
"
"restartless"

Just crashed cuz of that bug and see there's an update xd
What an ironic thing :D
There's a strange text bug for templars when choosing between the 3 ascendancy classes, could you guys look into that please?

The three classes font names are jumbled together like sardines in a can.
Why not mention about the fix that fixed crashing almost every minute in multiplayer parties that you released 2-3 hours after launch? Somebody gotta mention it. Was the worst league experience in any game in my life. Weirdest part was it didn't crash in solo. So we figured this out and everybody in group was in a different act when the fix came in. And continued looking at town boards for parties...
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 8, 2019, 8:47:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info