has anyone seen the "wealth" mod

Im wondering how rare it really is and how much better the items are that drop.

I have played at least a couple hours almost everyday after work since OB and havent even seen it once.

Whats your experience with this mod?
I have only seen it 3 times since it was added about a year ago.
RIP Bolto
I personally haven't seen it since Closed Beta (in which I saw it maybe two times total) but I've seen streamers get it a couple times. It seems rare as hell, but that's not a bad thing.

My experience: entire screen is filled with loot; if you encounter them, stack some IIR before killing them, since they have a massive quantity bonus on the mob itself.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Seens it exactly once in countless hours of playtime loot explosion si pretty fun especially in a group
Yes... A skeleton on the Ledge on Normal difficulty which dropped a grand total of four items... Granted, one was a rare but it still was kinda :-(
I did once. I might have encountered it more often than that though, I don't always check all the attributes of the monster packs.

Do you guys think it would be better to have this be more noticeable or should it reward people who either clear everything or pay attention?
Effect could be them dropping some coins or something behind them, or maybe some sort of aura.
Found two wealth champ packs in OB, the last one being monkeys in the cruel cave. 6 rares I got off that pack :P. And that's with 0 mf (I didn't have any to equip :( ).
[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]
I don't think i have ever seen it and i play since OB non-stop :/
I've seen it 2 times total in countless hours of play in OB/CB

I wouldn't know if I had. What does it look like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info