Need help with my Arc Templar t10+

Hey everyone. First of all a happy new year :-) Could you guys maybe help me with my level 82 Crit arc Templar? I have huge problems clearing maps t10+. I don't think it's damagewise (buffed 29k arc) but I feel I get oneshotted from the bosses way to often. The char is runesoil and I am playing the betrayal league. It's my first char ever so I am thankful for every kind of help item/gemwise. If you need any Infos just let me know. Thanks in advance. Much love,
Dead
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2019, 1:14:51 PM
Is this even the right place to request help with my build / gear?
Bump
First of all. Do your uber lab, you need the last 2 points because they are what give inquisitor some defenses... Just buy a lab carry for 5c or w/e if you cant do it yourself

Second, remove inevitable judgement because it is absolutely useless for you. This is for people who farm end game bosses like uber elder or shaper...

Third, get sanctify and pious path. These are the defensive condescension that also give a lot of damage.

Fourth, use one life flask instead of 2... Use a defensive flask such as stibnite flask and get warding suffix for curse immunity.

Fifth : change your gems. You need to get faster casting if you want to self cast arc. Otherwise you are locked for too long in the animation and it lets enemies hit you for free... Dont worry, it also does more damage than what you have. Remove empower, its not good unless you have lvl 4 one

Remove that herald of ice it is useless. use this : lightning trap + cluster traps + multiple traps + charged traps. Put it in your body armor and use it to proc frenzy charges.

Now, with your mana that you just freed from herald of ice, you should use use blasphemy+conductiviy

Remove that useless pair of gloves you have...Get gloves with as much mana and life as possible and if you can find increased casting it would be great too.

Which reminds me... Get rid of that useless pair of boots as well while you are on it. Buy boots with life or mana, move speed, a bit of resistances. I mean seriously mate, your glove and boots are really really bad, I would start by fixing that

Also remove that survival secrets jewel. Another mediocre item. Buy this jewel http://poe.trade/search/esenamuitohion it is really amazing for you. Put it in the jewel socket on the left side of the tree that you still didnt take, the one above devotion

Why do you have arcane will on the tree??? Remove those 3 points and go grab crackling speed instead

Finally, you could buy berek grip ring and use it. You can fix your resistances on your new pair of gloves... What berek grip does is it allows you to leech life from lightning damage that you. What you have in your build to leech life is only the atziri flask which is probably why you are dying a lot. You cant leech life when your flask is empty

Anyway thats a lot of things. Just start working on them one by one... None of these problems are hard to fix or require a lot of currency
Thank you for the feedback :-) I will start with boots and gloves!
What do you think about my new boots and gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info