Soul Calibur VI

Any of you play it? I haven't played any since 3. Character creation is somewhat of a letdown so far in comparison, but you can still make cool characters. No alternate weapon classes either. And critical edges are an abomination. Terrible mechanic. Should be removed. It's promising overall though. Not much difference in gameplay I can tell since SC3 which is a good thing. Some characters are weaker than they were though, like Zasalamel and Mitsurugi. Especially Mitsurugi.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2018, 7:07:58 PM
I played it a bit with my friends before christmas. Soul Calibur series always delivers in regard of dueling fun. I've always liked the way characters feel like being in motion, which is not the case in, say, Tekken. Propably Tekken fans would crucify me for saying so, though. Soul Calibur is easy to get into. My personal favorite character to play is Voldo, his combat moves are so slithery :)
I saw a Trump while scrolling yesterday lol.

I agree vmt, SC has a certain flow between things. I didn't play tekken much as I was more into Dead or Alive. In SC3, Siegfried's stances and a lot of his moves that changed stance could be delayed slightly, letting you chain them more precisely.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I want to get my Kenshin on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info