Community Q&A with Chris

Hi guys,

I get asked a lot of the same questions every day. I'd like to periodically answer all the important ones in one place so that there's an easy reference for people to be sent to. Please post in this thread with your questions and I'll get as many as I can into a set of answers.

Some quick rules:
  • Please don't repeat a question someone else has asked unless it's a substantial improvement.
  • Please don't use this thread for discussion of the questions - just post the questions and don't reply to other people. I'm going to be reading through a lot of text and I'd prefer that if someone asks a bad question we don't have pages of people calling them an idiot.
  • Please only ask questions about Path of Exile and Grinding Gear Games. I'm not going to have time to talk about what we have for breakfast.

I'll probably let the thread accumulate questions for a couple of days before working out what we can answer. Please note that my answers may be relatively short but will contain as much of our specific reasoning as possible.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 10, 2013, 9:10:53 PM
Okay, I'm locking the thread for now so that I can pick some questions and get to replying :)
Might be a few days before I'm able to post any answers.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info