This weekend we're holding a huge sale for Wings, Cloaks and Back Attachment microtransactions! There are over 50 items available at discounted prices. Check out the full selection of discounts here.

The sale will run until Jun 19, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking to get some points, please consider checking out the new Incursion Supporter Packs. Thank you so much for your support. Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Superb
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Still no Arcane Portal sale, I'm sad :(
Lightning wings would be so nice.
Damn it! Sell something good so I can spend my 550 points!
Saved
I need the sin wings to finish off my combined wing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
I need the sin wings to finish off my combined wing.

Me too, but iam pretty sure it will still take a while...
A request: When you guys make new wings, please make them flap like the Phoenix Wings, even slightly, so they don't look like stiff cardboard cutouts when the character moves. Or, give them some degree of movement/animation in the wings themselves. Or, since now we have nicer cloth-flapping physics, perhaps give the wings some degree of these physics so they flow more smoothly behind the character. The "stiff cardboard" look spoils many of these wings (Gloom, Carnage, Deicide etc).
IGN: Annamelia (Incursion)
Tbh even when you do a sale the prices are still way too expensive, not being funny but come on now you've got money from tencent so it's about time you made prices throughout the entire shop more realistic especially when you do a sale and I bet you get more sales from it if you did.
IGN: The_Nutcase
I hate you... 6 wings on my list and no money... that's bad ._.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info