[Xbox One] New Celestial Microtransactions and the Bestiary League Hat

We've just introduced the new Bestiary League Hat! This brimmed hat is adorned with feathers and bones in true Bestiary fashion. It will only be available during the Bestiary League and won't appear in the shop again in the future! League hats are a great way to show your support during a specific development era in Path of Exile with the dual purpose of making your character look great!

There is also a collection of new Celestial-themed microtransactions in the shop, including Celestial Character Effect, Celestial Shield, Celestial Staff and Celestial Armour Set! Press the Menu button in-game to check all newly added microtransactions in the store.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
NICE! XBOX HYPE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Had to get that character effect. Looooove it.
Is there any word on the Xbox version getting the PC patch that fixes Scorching Ray totems not stacking with each other and the Necromancy nets? Please tell me Xbox is getting both because my Scorching Ray totem build is kinda suffering right now. And yeah I tested it's broke the same way it was on PC before they patched it. So here's hoping the same PC patch is in development/porting over to the Xbox version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info