Xbox One 3.1.4 Patch Status

Last week we released Patch 3.1.4 on PC. We have nearly finished testing this patch on Xbox One and we expect to be able to release it to the live realm by the end of the work week.

This patch introduces the search box to filter items in your stashes, the long awaited Map Stash Tab and various bug fixes. We're very sorry for the delay in releasing the Map Stash Tab on Xbox One. Significant changes were required to have it work properly on console.

It still has one remaining limitation as it's not currently possible to set tab-wide prices. This means that for the time being you won't be able to set prices on tiers or types of maps, only on individual maps. We will fix this in a future update.

The new Bestiary Supporter Packs won't be included in this patch but will be included at the launch of Content Update 3.2.0 on Xbox One.

We'll let you know as soon as we have a confirmed date for the release of the Bestiary Challenge League and Content Update 3.2.0.

If you're reading this post, you've probably noticed that we now have an Xbox One announcement forum. We are aiming to post all Xbox One related updates here so that there's one easy place to find relevant information. If you have any feedback about this, please leave a comment!

Thank you all for your continued feedback and bug reports.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
If you're reading this post, you've probably noticed that we now have an Xbox One announcement forum. We are aiming to post all Xbox One related updates here so that there's one easy place to find relevant information. If you have any feedback about this, please leave a comment!

Supportive of the intention and execution. Vaguely disappointed at the relative lack of memes.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Great!!. Ty guys!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
デバッグをちゃんとしてリリースするのは不可能なの?

Xboxに限らずPC版でも同じだけど、毎リーグでバグが多すぎる

次のリーグでもいつものようにバグばかりになるんじゃないの?
Does this mean you are our CM Jeff? I hope so.

Thanks for explaining the purpose of the announcements forums, that had been confusing me (that it existed but no explanation of why it just showed up).

I like the idea of the announcements section being a one stop shop and hope you continue that.

If I could go slightly off topic though, that counter on the main page is a huge source of irritation to me, along with all content I've seen previewed being 100% PC shots etc. It gives us feeling of being 2nd rate customers, and it's not a good feeling.

Could be you all don't feel like it matters, and maybe it's not the deal it seems to be to me, but it bothers me, and I feel confident I'm not the only one. PC crowd hates that Xbox exist, reddit hates us too. It's hard to feel the hype when there are constant reminders we aren't important. PC CM's spoiled most of the new uniques on the main page last expansion before we even got it, after saying they wanted the players to find the stuff pre launch. That kind of thing sends a message.

I could go on but it's probably not productive. I hope the team starts to remember that we exist too.

Could you talk about the Xbox patching process? Obviously keeping within any NDAs. Like, is each patch approved by Microsoft before allowed to be released?
I'm loving the improvements and progress you are making for console. Thanks for everything. You're a very easy company to support.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MidSpeck wrote:
Like, is each patch approved by Microsoft before allowed to be released?

Yes; client-side updates must go through the certification process - this is required by Microsoft. I’m not sure whether this applies to server-side patches. I would assume not - Microsoft’s focus is likely on software piracy and ensuring that the console itself remains stable.

It’s written by another dev for a different game, but you may be interested in this post.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Will the Map tab be on sale for us during the next Super Stash Sale, or will we need to wait another month for that? I like the new announcement area, as well as the increase in communication for console related stuff.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info