Tomorrow (Friday 9am NZDT) we'll announce the details of our upcoming Content Update 3.2.0 and its Challenge League. Alongside with the announcement we'll release new Supporter Packs and this means you have only few hours left to grab your Abyss Supporter Packs before they leave the store forever!

If you're worried about missing out on the Abyss Supporter Pack, please consider setting up a payment plan with our customer support team. The amount and frequency of payments on a payment plan is completely flexible as long as you arrange them in advance. Payment plans can also reserve a supporter pack for you for up to 6 months after the commencement of your plan.

If you're an Xbox One user you still have more time remaining to purchase the Abyss Supporter Packs and continue to complete your challenges in the Abyss League. We'll announce the end-date for these as soon as we can.

In two weeks we're also saying goodbye to the Fire and Ice Mystery Box and the Abyss League Hat. They will leave the store when the 3.2.0 Content Update goes live. In the meantime, you're able to get a free mystery box when you spend points anytime from now until Saturday March 3rd at 9am (NZT). This promotion is available on both PC and Xbox One.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Fire and Ice Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

Thank you so much for your support! See you tomorrow!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
meeh
nice
im ready for 3.2

IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Feb 14, 2018, 8:29:09 PM
yes !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
D:
but i want to know now
thought league announcement was today, but well, ok
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Great, purchased some items yesterday :(
My sixth pair of fire horns! Just end me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info