In addition to the War for the Atlas expansion, we've prepared a bunch of new awesome-looking microtransactions for your Exiles. We'll release some of them today, and will continue to release them in the coming weeks.

League hats are a great way to show that you participated in and supported during a specific period of Path of Exile's history. The Abyss Brimmed Hat is the third league-exclusive hat and will only be available until the end of the Abyss Challenge League.

There are also the new Executioner Armour set, Bone Wings, Ebony Ethereal Knives, Abyss Eyes and Atlas Table Hideout decoration waiting for you in the shop. Check out their videos below!

If you're looking to grab some points to spend on the new microtransactions, we recommend checking out the War for the Atlas Supporter Packs! If you find yourself with a small handful of points left over, the new Fire and Ice Mystery Boxes are a great way to get rid of small points amounts and get even more awesome microtransactions!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
noice
New MTX look cool.

Any ETA on the Abyss packs? Communication regarding them has been uncharacteristicly poor.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
M
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I love e bonny
How can we support if we can't play? check your trouble shooting forums hundreds of people getting crashes all the same problem and no one person responded to us
Last edited by edys007 on Dec 11, 2017, 9:22:07 PM
Neat, but what about the map tab?
Not a fan personally but cool nonetheless. Would like to get an ETA on the new supporter packs, though!
Good stuff
Nice
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info