Path of Exile has teamed up with Twitch to bring you Twitch Drops! Link your Path of Exile account with your Twitch account, watch your favourite streamer play Path of Exile and you could win one of 22 helmet skin microtransactions! To kick-off this event, ZiggyD is going to be streaming live with senior game designer, Rory to discuss the 3.1.0 expansion, including the design of the Abyss League, new skill and support gems and the War for the Atlas Mechanics!

• Step 1) Link your Path of Exile account to Twitch.
  • Step 2) Watch any of your favourite Path of Exile streamers play Path of Exile.
  • Step 3) That's it! Simply by watching you'll have a chance to win every five minutes of view time.

Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1% chance to receive one of the helmet skins which means it would take an average of 8.33 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each helmet skin has its own drop rate which will dictate which skin you'll receive if you're awarded a drop.

To clarify: after every five minutes of view time, the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time. If you have won something, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide which helmet skin you've won. Each helmet skin has its own rarity and chance to be awarded. The helmet skins and their rarities are listed further down this post.

Please note:
  • You can only win one helmet skin per account.
  • Your chances of receiving a prize do not increase by having multiple streams open simultaneously.
  • If you're a streamer, all you need to do to include your viewers in Twitch Drops is pick Path of Exile as your game while streaming on Twitch and you'll automatically be included.
  • Twitch Drops will run from the time of this post until Monday December 18th (PST).
  • This promotion is limited to PC accounts only.
  • You'll receive a PM on the website to notify you when you've won.

• Step 1) Log into Path of Exile website.
  • Step 2) Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
  • Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

There are 22 Helmet Skins available to be won that range in rarity: Common, Uncommon and Rare. Here are the odds of receiving a helmet skin from each rarity.

To kick off Twitch Drops in style, we've arranged for community streamer ZiggyD to interview our senior game designer, Rory to get his perspective on the upcoming 3.1.0 expansion. They're planning to discuss topics ranging from the Abyss Challenge League design, new skill and support gems, the War for the Atlas mechanics and more! There may even be some reveals in play. The broadcast starts in 20 minutes from the time of this post. Head on over to ZiggyD and join in the fun, win rewards and find out more about the 3.1.0 expansion!

Edit: If you missed the broadcast, check out the full video below!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
what
I am a drama queen, like my father before me.
Thanks GGG! Gonna win me a hat.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Nov 28, 2017, 4:14:33 PM
Cool.
You turn it on when you go to sleep.
No!!! I'm gonna get a seraph helm aren't I QQ...
Oh sweet baby bell, thank you GGG! I always have a PoE Stream on while playing so I am happy to get rewarded for supporting the streaming community!
Link don't work pls fix
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Any word on this working for Xbox or Xbox Account integration?
A little disappointing. Twitch is a known platform for trolls and racists. Don't know why you choose to support it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info