We're hosting a huge selection of sales this weekend! There are over 200 microtransactions that will be on sale throughout the weekend with discounts ranging up to 80% on selected microtransactions. The sales will change every hour, on the hour, so if you're interested in grabbing a great deal, be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

The sale runs from the time of this post and ends at Nov 28, 2017 10:00 AM (EST) (4am on November 29th NZT) on both Xbox One and PC. Every hour a new sale will begin in place of the previous sale. At Nov 26, 2017 4:00 AM (EST) (10pm on November 26th NZT), the schedule will repeat, so if you missed anything in the first run-through you'll have another opportunity to grab it!

We know that some of the community are waiting on the upcoming Abyss Supporter Packs, while we haven't set a release date for these yet, we wanted to make sure that no one misses out on the weekend sale in the meantime. Therefore, any plain points purchases you make from the time that the War for the Atlas Supporter Packs became available can be used in a future upgrade to the Abyss Supporter Packs.

If you're not yet familiar with how upgrades work, here is some need-to-know information.

• We can consider point pack purchases made from the 17th of November 2017 (NZT) onwards as eligible to be contributed to the War for the Atlas or Abyss Supporter Packs.
  • Supporter Pack Upgrades are possible from plain points purchases or from a lower tier supporter pack to a higher tier supporter pack of the same set. This means that you can upgrade plain points to either an Abyss Supporter Pack or a War for the Atlas Supporter Pack, or you can upgrade a War for the Atlas Supporter Pack to another War for the Atlas Supporter Pack. It's not possible to upgrade a War for the Atlas Supporter Pack to an Abyss Supporter Pack or vice versa.
  • You can only credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade. For example, if you wanted to purchase the $100 Scholar Supporter Pack, you could purchase up to $80 worth of points and then you'd be required to pay the remainder of the upgrade cost ($20 USD).
  • If you're interested, you can also activate a payment plan for supporter packs. These are very flexible in terms of amount and frequency of payment times. The details just need to be arranged with our customer support team ahead of time. If you're interested in finding out more, email us at support@grindinggear.com

By the way, the Chaos and Order Mystery Boxes, Harbinger Hat and Harbinger Supporter Packs will all be leaving the store soon. If you're interested in grabbing any of these in the meantime, we recommend getting in quick! Our originally scheduled stash tab sale for this weekend will occur next weekend.

We're also only several hours away from the beginning of the 10-Day Mayhem events! These events will start at Nov 24, 2017 3:00 PM (EST) (9am on November 25th NZT) on PC only. If you're interested in participating, you can find more information about these events and prizing here.

Thank you so much for all of your support! We hope you enjoy the sale and the Mayhem events.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
yay
Sales! Been waiting for this all day :D

I don't like it, now I have to watch the shop for 1 sale at a time each hour? This is worst than normal.
Last edited by Drewster_X on Nov 23, 2017, 11:36:29 PM
rip
Bye bye points.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice
I guess it was worth the rip
Yay for sales. 80% off some things? Nice.

Ughhh...then you have to go ruin it with it rotating every hour...sigh.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Nov 23, 2017, 10:16:13 PM
Hypu!
IGN/reddit- ZangaJanga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info