We're happy to announce that the Path of Exile Art Book has now been printed and is on its way to the hands of supporters as we speak!

The Art of Path of Exile is a 150-page hardcover book that showcases Concept Art from Path of Exile's inception through to Act Ten. It is a huge collection of all of our artist's work throughout the years. It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

We were happy to collaborate with Dynamite to bring this collection to fruition. If you're a diehard Path of Exile fan, this must-have collector's item is for you! To continue the celebration of our Four-year Anniversary and the upcoming Halloween weekend, we're holding a week of armour set sales where there will be at least one armour set on sale every day, including the Vampiric Armour Set, Seraph Armour Set, Elite Armour Set, Obsidian Seraph Armour Set, Alabaster Seraph Set, Deicide Armour Set, Infernal Armour Set, Desert Armour Set, Pitch Black Armour Set, Steam-powered Armour Set and Ghostflame Armour Set. We will also be discounting all the individual pieces of those armour sets!

Each day of sales will include at least one armour set and a selection of several microtransactions that mix and match well with that set. This series of sales starts today and will last through Halloween weekend until November 1st.

That means there's only one week left to get your Halloween microtransactions including the Devil Horns Helmet Attachment, Bleeding Eyes Effect and Spider Web Cloak. Check them out in the store here.

Thank you so much for your support! As a side note, we have a second news post coming later today that will include an update to our Content Schedule regarding the 3.1.0 release, competitive events and more.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

I won’t lie, I had expected it to be exclusive...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
First page finally! :D
WOOHOO!!! Beautiful! I've never really wanted an art book as bad as the Path of Exile art book :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Oct 24, 2017, 9:50:44 PM
What's a good book store
NOICE!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nice!!!
The Holy Bible
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

I saw the art book pre order on Amazon way way way before the supporter packs came out.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Thank god its not, I don't mind waiting for it.
Forever chillin...
Last edited by Slosh876 on Oct 24, 2017, 9:53:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info