This weekend we're holding another Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, from Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tabs, Currency Tabs and even Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

If you're looking for something exclusive, we recommend checking out the Comic Bundles, which are still available! These include the Gem-Powered Armour Set, Baby Black Death Pet, Kaom's and Lioneye's Masks, and the Rebellion Masks.

The Path of Exile comic is available in four parts. Each part is available on its own or with an exclusive microtransactions. When you purchase the comic, a download link will appear on your account page with four popular file format options: .pdf, .cbz, .epub and .mobi.

If you're interested in a physical copy of the comic they are available from dynamite.com.

Part One: The Karui Way

Part Two: Sons of Virtue

Part Three: Death to Sin

Part Four: The Black Heart

Today we've released a collection of new microtransactions for Xbox One version of Path of Exile. These microtransactions include the Harbinger Brimmed Hat, the Wasteland Warrior Armour Set, Wasteland Cloak, Celestial Weapon Effect, Raven Raging Spirits Skill Effect and Bolted-Hand Helmet Bundle.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
**dum**
Not another stash sale...

I wish stash tabs were always discounted so they didn't take up so many four day "weekends". :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
Make a Xbox site, no one cares
Last edited by DrDraids on Sep 22, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
what 20 dollars mask? wut
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 22, 2017, 12:14:30 AM
when can we expect new comics?
Awsome
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I may pick up all but the last pack..masquerade helmet skins no thx
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
That's a big spider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info