We're kicking off the first episode of Build of the Week Season Seven with the Seven-Aura Necromancer Skeleton Mage build by KTMetis. Unconventionally, this build uses a whopping seven auras which provide powerful support for your party members while remaining extremely effective during solo-play. With so many Skeleton Mages casting spells out on the battlefield, this build makes an impact both visually and against your enemies. Check out the full episode for more information about this build and how it works.

For more in-depth information about the build, check out KTMetis' build guide here. If you'd like to submit your own build for next week's episode, just post a build-guide in the appropriate class forum.

See you next week for episode two!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice to have BotW back in action :D
Last edited by MortenseNN on Aug 30, 2017, 10:16:29 PM
Build of the Week while twitch is down :D
Almost as original as the revolutionary Essence Drain + Contagion build of the week.
Build of the Week! Happy it's finally back.
Wowzers
~~Katie ^-^
Interesting build... like spell totems, but with skeletons instead.
BOTW HYPE
Build of the week!!! Thank You GGG for bringing this staple back :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I'm glad BotW is back! This is neat, I didn't see many skeleton builds even before they were reworked. I'd try this if I wasn't already set on a Spectre build. Maybe later in the league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info