Hold onto your hats, there's new microtransactions in store! Or, better yet, let go of your hats like it's graduation time and put on the new Harbinger Brimmed Hat - the newest league-exclusive hat to add to your collection.

We introduced the concept of league-exclusive hats during Legacy with the Legacy Brimmed Hat! We were happy to see that these hats were extremely popular and so we plan to continue the tradition for now. League hats are a great way to show that you participated in and supported during a specific period of Path of Exile's history. The Harbinger Brimmed Hat is the second league-exclusive hat and will only be available until the end of the Harbinger Challenge League.

A new hat is always great, but the rest of your wardrobe can't be ignored. Luckily, we also have the new Wasteland Armour Set, Wasteland Cloak, Celestial Weapon Effect, Raven Raging Spirits Skill Effect and Bolted-Hand Helmet Bundle to create an entirely new look or mix and match with your existing garb. Check out all the new looks in the store here.

If you're looking to grab some points to spend on the new microtransactions, we recommend checking out the new Harbinger Supporter Packs! If you find yourself with a small handful of points left over, the new Chaos and Order Mystery Boxes are a great way to get rid of small points amounts and get even more awesome microtransactions!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hands looks awesome!
LOOKS COOL! Thanks GGG! ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
summon raven spirits? lame. summon raging bees? 10/10 print it post it take my money
Dat weapon effect
GG... GGG
nice!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
neat
IGN: Emfx
nice
Ok, be honest here. Why not "Summon raven spirit" or even better "Summon raving spirit"? You missed one hell of an opportunity there...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info