There's plenty to do this weekend with the Turmoil Events starting tomorrow, the Beta in full swing and the Legacy Leagues still stubbornly roaring ahead. Just in case you're running out of space in any of these places, we're also holding another Super Stash Sale this weekend!

Earlier today we also deployed Wave 3 of the Beta updates mentioned in yesterday's Beta report. We look forward to hearing your feedback about the new performance improvements! We also have a brief note from Chris regarding our upcoming plans:

Hey guys, I wanted to give you an update of where we are with the timing of some things. Act Nine/Ten and the Harbinger challenge league are going really well, so we're close to announcing a final release date for 3.0.0. That announcement will likely occur within the next week, probably with a new trailer. We have a very strong candidate for our Xbox One beta, so we're likely to announce a start date for that Beta in the near future also. The 2.6.3 Microtransaction System patch is almost ready for deployment, so that should be early-mid next week as well.

This weekend we're also holding another Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, from Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tabs, Currency Tabs and even Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs. If you need some extra points, we recommend checking our new supporter packs for The Fall of Oriath.

In just over twelve hours we're kicking off the Two-Week Turmoil events at Jul 14, 2017 5:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). If you're interested in trying out the event, you can find more information about the mods and prizing here.

We've also increased the Demigod's prizepool for these events. Originally the top player of each of the Ascendancy Classes by experience would receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance. We're now including regular Demigod's Dominances for players who reach ranks #2 through 5 of each Ascendancy class.

Best of luck everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
wow
your local time thing is way off for me. by like 4 hours
Right on! I'm glad to see that there's more chances at getting a demi for people. Should be a lot of fun and I'm curious to see who will be the winners. :)

Edit: first page hype!

Spoiler
I left my husband for this
Last edited by tacotiklah on Jul 14, 2017, 12:05:21 AM
Good stuff. And finally some news about the mtx revamp. Much awaited!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can you show some teases from Harbinger supporter packs, before Legacy supporter packs ends?
ign: Bikvin
Harbinger challenge league hype! cant wait for trailer and teaser uniques :D
Hypuuuuuuuuu, really nice, and encouraging news guys, keep it up :D
I can't believe, i have been playing for 3 weeks and i find this game too good. I am waiting impatiently for 3.0, i am very anxious for the new changes. Keep like that!
Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info