Last week we introduced the new supporter packs for The Fall of Oriath! Unlike past supporter pack series, this set includes up to two new T-shirts with different designs! The Eclipse Supporter Pack and the packs above it all contain The Fall of Oriath logo T-shirt, while the Beast Supporter Packs and above also contain the Pantheon Premium T-shirt which has a higher quality fabric for extra comfort.

We're really proud of these T-shirts, particularly the Pantheon shirt, and wanted to take this opportunity to show off what you can expect from these shirts! You may remember George as one of the front-runners for the 2013 Movember challenge, but today he's more than just a mustache! He's our glamorous model for the Pantheon Premium T-shirt!

The Classic Mystery Box rewards from the first block of Beta Events were sent out yesterday. We'll send out the next batch in one week, once the one-week Legacy Event has ended. In the meantime, the other microtransaction and Beta Key rewards will continue to go out every week day. Congratulations to all of the winners!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Lookin' good!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Neat
Saved
GGG Swag, might have to add to the collection at some point :D
Cool beans...........
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
soon...
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I'm going to wait till the new MTX system is in place before I open my free boxes.

I have a few from previous promotions and as they all look the same right now I'll wait. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jun 13, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
mmm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Love these shirts! Can't wait for them to arrive!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The previous ones were very good ! Can't wait for the two newcomers to be in my collection ! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info