There are almost 70 skill effects available in our store! In light of this, it's almost impossible to feature them as daily deals on individual days. However, many of them are long overdue to spend some time in the spotlight, so for this weekend only we're discounting all skill effects by up to as much as 50%! As an added bonus, we're also giving out a free Classic Mystery Box when you spend points!

Skill Effects Sale

This weekend's sale includes almost 70 skill effects, with some discounted by up to 50% and skill effects available for as little as 5 points! Check out the full list of specials here. The sale will run until May 02, 2017 4:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

Classic Mystery Boxes

For the duration of the skill effect sale we're also offering a free Classic Mystery Box when you spend points! This means you can purchase one of the skill effects on sale, a Classic Mystery Box or any other microtransaction in the store and receive a free mystery box from us!

NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Classic Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

Exclusive Legacy Hat

The Legacy Hat was introduced at the start of the Legacy Leagues as a great way to show that you supported and participated in this part of Path of Exile's history! It's exclusive to the Legacy Leagues which end in just over four weeks! This means time is running out to grab this great addition to your wardrobe. If you haven't purchased yours yet, now is the perfect time so you can take advantage of the free Classic Mystery Box!

Atlas of Worlds and Legacy Supporter Packs!

If you're looking for some points to spend on this weekend's sale we recommend checking out the Legacy and Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs! The Legacy Supporter Packs will go off sale when the Legacy Leagues end on Tuesday 30th May (NZT) and the Atlas of Worlds supporter packs will end approximately one week later.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support! We really appreciate it.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Heh. Don't have chance to get points, and waited to get more info about beta... next time.
P.S. Yeah, but 1st :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Apr 28, 2017, 12:29:28 AM
Finally, Demonic Split Arrow goes on sale.
Last edited by BugsyLLJK on Apr 28, 2017, 12:32:58 AM
Demon King Armour Set please GGG !!!
dank as fuck
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

GG
(🌸=◡=) (=◡=🌸)
Might I say, this is Marvelous.
Last edited by Aleski on Apr 28, 2017, 12:39:14 AM
I'll pass.

Waiting for the everything is 50% off sale.

And even then I can barely get myself to spend the points as the MTX is still so expensive. :-(

Edit: Poop, the Legacy hat isnt on sale. :-(

Edit2: Be fantastic if the Shop showed if we had that MTX already. I know I have some but it is such a pain trying to find it to make sure I dont buy a duplicate...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 28, 2017, 12:45:14 AM

IGN : Sir_Big
Time to buy a cheap MTX skill effect. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info