Breach has been a very successful league! It had a great launch, and continued with high player engagement. Players have also been very vocal about wanting to keep Breach in some form. We've written a Development Manifesto that outlines how the Breach mechanics will be integrated into core Path of Exile gameplay.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
please no
About to edit
oh yes please.

How's work on Legacy league?
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 12, 2017, 4:42:42 PM
I sure hope not. I quit playing after dying to invisible mobs I couldn't see or have knowledge of their existence after fleeing a breach. The breach wasn't even visible on my screen, and then *bonk*bonk*bonk* I'm in standard softcore.
cool
My IGN: Norbey
This actually looks pretty cool. I think all leagues/new content should be added to the core game, otherwise is just a waste of time to create all this kind of stuff.

Prophecy, essences, breachs, I like all this being added to the game and I miss what you didn't added. For example perandus.

Could u add perandus to the core game as well? I would love to find Cadiro forever while playing poe instead of only on zana mod.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 12, 2017, 4:48:47 PM
Blink twice if Uul-Netol is holding you against your will.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I love Breach, so yay breach.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice! Love me some breach!
On my command, unleash hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info