Yesterday, we attended the San Francisco fan meetup and had a great time! It was our busiest one yet, and we were able to stay for three hours answering questions and meeting fans. Today's news post has some photos of the event!

We ran a swag giveaway, with a single copy of the comic, Cadiro letters, Atlas map, Ascendancy and Grandmaster art packs, a Chaos Orb keychain and a Rhoa sticker up for grabs. Winners were chosen randomly and could pick which prize they wanted. It was really fun getting to actually roll some RNG for the players manually for once.

We were happy to sign anything and everything placed in front of us. Here are some photos of fans with the prizes.

Here's a photo of a group of fans that I took towards the end of the meetup. It had quietened down a bit by this point compared to peak numbers earlier.

While most topics were on the table, we avoided direct spoilers of the 3.0.0 and 2.6.0 content. We'll be announcing these releases on the 14th and 16th of February respectively (US time).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
soMe Marvelous pictures you got there My Man
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Next meetup in Tel Aviv!
That is a nice bar. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

aMazing stuff!
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
Nois bois like nois game☺️😊
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
aMazing!
Grats to the winners. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
seems like a really fun meetup

▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
Last edited by osaifh on Feb 5, 2017, 5:03:05 PM
we had a great time too!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info