Chris, Jonathan and Nick are going to be in San Francisco next week to hold a press tour for various upcoming announcements. If you're interested in meeting with them, they'll be hosting a fan meet-up on Saturday February 4th at 4pm (PST). If you're in or around the area, you should come on by!

The meet-up will be held at a bar in the area. If you're interested in attending, email Chris at chris@grindinggear.com. The location details will be sent to you closer to the date. You'll need to be 21 or older to attend (because it's being held in a bar).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Great, 2 hours of Chris defending the XBOX decision, lol! Can't wait to hear it in person! ;)
Only about a 16 hour drive but my Mrs would have my hide.
Have fun in SF every1.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
That is one going to be one hell of a meet up after the console announcement. I wonder if there is going to be a Q&A on it. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

JohnNamikaze why you so fat?!

You barelly play poe Chris! tz tz tz...

"
Posted by Chris

...only 7 challenges hope some day you will play your own game live assisted by ziggyD for example untill level 70 at last :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 29, 2017, 6:10:44 PM
neat
*Thinly veiled jealousy*
I want a video of the meetup!
nice
Console war at meet-up?
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Last edited by Damiano_POL on Jan 29, 2017, 5:39:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info